Bugs 015 Bugs 015

Awesome :)

Haha really nice animation, looked pretty good, a little corny, but hey :D
It was really awesome!

Wash, Seth and Dry Wash, Seth and Dry

Interesting

Can't really figure out exactly what the guy is trying to do.. but it looked good!
Nice work!

Check out some of my stuff!
ShootingStar

Dance Mania!!! Dance Mania!!!

pretty

good, I like the music and also the dancing

Qamorol Qamorol

different

its just soo hard to try and control the ball. but nice idea!

Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap

haha

Woo! OMG! A PERFECT RUN!!! Yay :D
Haha try to make it longer next time..
But was fun for the 10 seconds i played :)

Lapman Lapman

Too fast

the car is impossible to control, and did you purposely mean to make it that you could go either ways???

~|| Heavy Waves (Preview) ~|| Heavy Waves (Preview)

Amazing.

Still wish I could make stuff like this. haha keep it up man! :)

-SS

T-Free responds:

Thank ya man, and I wish I could make techno-stuff better, like you do. :D

[v150r - liberation dream VIP] [v150r - liberation dream VIP]

Wow

This is quite impressive, all the sounds fit together in the intro to create this mysterious texture.
I have a couple suggestions: Add a phaser'd pad to some of the spots to fill in an empty sound.
Other than that, wow. this is seriously amazing. I love the drum samples used, they sound very crisp and clear, I can't think of anything else to really criticize!
Keep up the good work and inform me of more work you do! :)

SS

v150r responds:

ty!

~Beta~ Perception ~Beta~ Perception

Very nice

Really enjoyed this one, everything flows, it has a really nice house feel to it, even though I think you could add more percussive elements (like a shaker or something at 1:36), things like that - even though you may not hear them that loud or they aren't obvious, they should be added in just to keep it flowing.
Other than that though, this is amazing. Interested in a collab sometime? I'm gonna be busy in the next two weeks but afterwards :)
Keep up the good work!
-SS

aliaspharow responds:

Thanks man :D and yeah i noticed that at some point i needed to put more into the percussions but i wasnt sure what or when to put anything. I'll probably try and add a shaker line when i get the time, thanks. And yeah a collab would be epic! I love your music style and i'm sure we could work something out great :)

Thanks for the review! Cheers